• SHIPPING FEES
    Belvayne Designs now ships internationally!
    ♥ For orders within Malaysia: Spend RM100 and above to get free shipping!
    ♥ For international orders: Spend RM150 and above to get free shipping!


    CUSTOM REQUESTS
    Looking for something that speaks to you but can't seem to find it here? Then just email me at belvayne@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do ♥

    BL 10001 Linked Bracelet with Rainbow Colored Faux Pearls, Crackle and Stardust Beads





    BL 10001
    • Linked Bracelet with Rainbow Colored Faux Pearls, Crackle and Stardust Beads

    Price
    • RM 21.66

    Availability
    •  AVAILABLE

    Length
    • 7 inches (~17.5 cm)
    • You can request for a free chain extension of 1 inch (~3 cm)
    • Extra chain extension is RM 1 per inch.

    Materials
    • Silver-plated findings (eyepins, jump ring, chain, lobster clasp)
    • 8mm Faux Pearls (maroon, peach, light green, dark lavender, purple velvet)
    • 8mm Chinese Crackle Crystal Bead (yellow)
    • 8mm Acrylic Matte Stardust Bead (aqua)

    Belvayne's Comments
    Such a simple design with vibrant and beautiful beads linked together to represent a rainbow in both bright dark hues.

    If I could repaint the rainbow, these are the colors I'd choose. It represents the bright hope that embraces the darker side of life. People are born perfect. It is how we learn to live with imperfection that makes the world go round.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Etsy

    Meet The Author

    You might or might not know me as Belvayne from Yours Silently.

    Creating handmade jewelry is, for the most part, a hobby and not a business. Every once in a blue moon, I make a sale. Other times I just try to post something I made during the day. I more or less sell anything from bracelets to earrings to necklaces. However, due to the nature of Etsy, I have been narrowing my field of expertise to bridal jewelry.

    Because of this, I have felt more or less restricted in the creative sense as I like to experiment with all sorts of medium. Therefore I created Belvayne Designs in order to do what I like to do. Create.